Thursday, June 18, 2009

Making a difference

I decided to write this today to show that yes one person can change things. In the town I live in there is a CVS which has the handicap parking around the corner from the front door. Since I use the handicap parking this has always bothered me, since all other CVS's are at the front door. Well we are now getting a Walgreens and there parking is in the front. So my husband suggested I contact CVS corporate and see what could be done. Well thinking this would get no where I did it any and have been contacted by the District Mangager, by phone and email, to inform me that the are working with the landlord(evendently CVS doesn't own the property in my town) to correct this and have the parking in the front like it should be. So yes, one person can make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment