Thursday, October 1, 2009

Breast Cancer Awareness






As I know many of you are aware of October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. This is a disease that has hit's almost all of us one way or another, family member, friend or yourself.

Last year I decided to help raise awareness and possible make a contribution for research.
I collected a variety of embroidery designs and designs this very simple lap quilt. I dedicated the quilt to my aunt and a very dear friend who both lost there battle. I also have a web page that is dedicated to all the courageous women who are fighting or are still fighting this battle.

You can find the quilt and several of the other items for sale at my etsy shop creationsbynoramarie.etsy.com.

These designs can also be embroidered on t-shirts, sweatshirts, pillows, robes and more. My most popular items last year where my t-shirts, pillows and the eyeglass case.
Prices range from $6.00 to $30.00 and $80 for the quilt.

Every item I sell I donate a portion to the Susan G Komen Foundation in my aunts memory.

If you are interested in having any of these designs you can contact me through my etsy shop or directly through email creationsbynm@yahoo.com




No comments:

Post a Comment