Sunday, November 22, 2009

Gift Guide Week 3

I must admit that I am really enjoying myself looking through all the shops to find unique gifts for the Holiday Season.

Here are this weeks picks and I hope everyone enjoys them.

Miriam featured one of my items recently in her blog so I search

her shop to find a unique item and came across this cute little pouch.
It is very versatile, can be used for coins, cards or phone.

You can find it at goldcrestbags.etsy.com

Many designers make business card holders, but I came across one
that makes card holder stands and if you know someone who is a great

cook this can also hold up a recipe card will cooking. This can be
found at the LMcreation.etsy.com shop

When I came to this shop, there were so many unique ideas that I
had a hard time choosing until a came across this Lemon Drop Pencil
Holder Set. With a variety of colors and flowers this can go anywhere,

desk, kitchen counter and much mores. Find this at Annebella.etsy.com

Are you or do you know of someone who is a birdwatcher, well then then here is a great gift A Golden Birdhouse Christmas Ornament. This is hand painted and of heirloom quality. Find this at BirdhouseBlessing.etsy.com

To help keep keys from getting lost here is a great keychain or fob.
Although I chose this one she offer these in a variety of fabric

colors and patterns. Visit her shop at TracyDesigns.etsy.com

As a quilter and sewer myself, I know that I love all things sewn or
quilted and these magnets are no exception. She describes them as
"looking like they just came out of the backwoods of Appalachia".
Very rustic. For all you artist and quilters out there you must visit

her shop, her art quilts are breath taking.
You can then them at
quiltingcafe.etsy.com

The description for this next one says made to show off you
Texas pride, but I don't think you need to be from Texas to appreciate

and own this gorgeous wristlet with a detachable wrist strap.
This comes from the site of QuiltingFrenzy.etsy.com


When I spotted these I immediately thought of my oldest
granddaughter. Lauren calls them Tattoo Potholders, but I don't
think you need to have a tattoo to appreciate the beautiful fabric used to
make theses. These would look great in anyone's kitchen.

Find Lauren at OriginalsbyLauren.etsy.com

2 comments:

  1. great choices, thanks so much for including my potholders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nora, I am enjoying looking through your gift guides! You find such unique and interesting gift ideas.

    ReplyDelete