Thursday, December 3, 2009

Gift Guide Week 4

This week although I can easily find wonderful items for the gift guide, I found that I didn't have the time to do the searching, but I believe I once again found some unique items for gifts.

My first this week is a Pink Poppy Bottle from the shop of MommaGoddess.etsy.com.
This hand painted bottle has a variety of uses from the

kitchen and bathroom to the laundry room.

Now I have seen many mug coasters in my search, but these are the
first that I found that were knitted. Find them in rokstudy.etsy.com

shop.

Now bringing you own lunch can be a little boring at times, but here
is a reusable veggie fabric lunch bag to make a little more exciting This also has a variety of uses.
You can find this in the shop QuiltSALAD.etsy.com



My final choice for this week is a Cotton Candy Felt Ring.
With this gift they will be wearing a piece of art on your finger or
toes. Find this ring and others at Waterrose.etsy.com




No comments:

Post a Comment