Monday, January 4, 2010

Unofficial UFO

Many of my fellow quilters are compiling there UFO's and making a resolution to try and finish them in 2010. You notice I did say try, basically we all have good intentions but life just seems to get in the way, Work, Family, errands and of course custom orders.

Well I really don't have UFO's but what I do have are projects that I have completed but have never listed in my Etsy shop. So I have decided to make a resolution to take new pictures and to list all the
items that I can in my shop.

For today I have listed to purses that for some reason or another I forgot about.

The first is a small accessory purse. Great for cosmetics or keeping those coupons organized in you
purse.

The second is an embroidered pouch I made and at first I was going to keep for my self, but have decided to post to the shop. A large pocket on the outside is great for keys or you cell phone, one small inside pocket again can be used for you cell phone or keys.

You can both of these items listed in my Etsy shop creationsbynoramarie.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment