Monday, July 27, 2009

Biker Chick Purse and Earrings





This bag is for all the ladies out there who like to ride and need something small, I made this just for you. I just listed this in my Etsy Shop $25.00
Creationsbynoramarie.etsy.com

Bag measure 9w x 10h has 3 inside pockets and a biker charm on the zipper pull

As I have mentions before I love all things creative, and love to create and in the last few months I have been learning to make jewelry as well to complement my bags.

My first showing of my jewelry creations are the biker earrings. The bike charm is made of sterling silver and accented with black beads. I also just listed them in the shop for $20.00

Keep watching my blog and shop in the next few weeks, I will posting some more jewelry and one that promotes a cause that is very dear to me.

1 comment:

  1. What a great picture! The Biker Chick bag looks great on the Harley. Cute matching charms.

    ReplyDelete