Saturday, August 8, 2009

Managing Time

Well here it is Saturday and I fell like I have not accomplished a thing, yet I know I have.

Between running for Physical Therapy appointments. I have managed to finish and send out two orders, work on another order, make a new wallet, and work on my jewelry collection and take pictures for all of these. I guess after re-reading this I did accomplish a lot this week.

Oh yes, I did have some fun and went with my girlfriend to see the Harry Potter Movie.

I hope and I mean hope to post my new creations on Monday.

I also have joined a new team on Etsy called the Carried away Etsy bag team. I am now included in a wonderful group of woman who design and sew some beautiful bags.

Along with belong to Unique Women in Business and having my own shop I guess this will make me a very busy lady.

I plan in the near future to feature some of these creative designs on my blog and least one monthly. I think this will be a great way to help everyone in there business.

So to all my followers, keep checking in with my blog or Etsy shop and don't forget my giveaway in Sept.





No comments:

Post a Comment